3. 此保險不能續保或延長，若受保人於受保旅程期間在不能控制的情況下，原列在保單內的受保 日期需要延長，在合理及必需的情況下，本公司會免費延長保單的受保日期至最高十(10)日，以便受保人可以完成旅程。
7. 若受保人為同一旅程購買多於一份由本公司承保的自購綜合旅遊保險，本公司只會根據可獲較 高賠償額的一份保單作出賠償。
11. 若受保人於生效日期時年齡為七十五(75)歲以上，此保單內各項保障合共的最高賠償不能超過HK$250,000，而第 2 項「人身意外保障」最高賠償為 HK$250,000 及根據保障表保額百分率作出賠償。
1. At the time this insurance becomes effective, the Insured Person must be fit to travel and not be aware of any circumstances which could lead to cancellation or disruption of the insured Journey, otherwise any claim could be forfeited.
2. No refund of premium is allowed once the Policy has been issued.
3. This Policy may not be renewed or extended. However, if any circumstance exists during the insured Journey which is outside the Insured Person’s control and the insured Journey is extended beyond the period stated in the Policy Schedule, the Company will automatically extend the Period of Insurance for a maximum ten (10) consecutive days without charge for such an extended period as is reasonably necessary for completion of the Insured Person’s insured Journey.
4. During the Period of Insurance, if more than one Journey commenced, insured Journey shall mean and refer only to the Journey that commenced earliest.
5. The insured Journey is applicable to the People’s Republic of China and Macau only.
6. Commencement of the insured Journey must be from Hong Kong.
7. If the Insured Person is covered under more than one (1) comprehensive voluntary travel insurance policies underwritten by the Company for the same trip, only the travel insurance policy with the greatest compensation will apply and benefits thereunder be payable.
8. The insurance is only valid for conventional leisure travel or business travel (limited to administrative duty) purpose only and shall not apply to persons undertaking expeditions, treks or similar journeys.
9. The maximum period of an insured Journey cannot exceed one hundred and eighty-two (182) days per Journey.
10. Any non-disclosure or fraudulent misrepresentation in any particular material shall lead to the whole Policy being void from inception.
11. For Insured Person aged seventy-five (75) or above on the Effective Date, the Maximum Benefit payable will be HK$250,000 subject to the Percentage of Principal Sum payable as stated in the Benefit Table under Section 2 (Personal Accident) but in no event shall the Maximum Benefit payable for all sections of this Policy exceed HK$250,000.